Pink or Blue whats your preference?

Its a beautiful day here in the Caribbean the sun is definitely shining, birds singing- a lil bit breezy so its cool. Just about 31˚c.

Now about the choice of pink or blue does not refer to babies but actually two cards made using the same die cut but in a different colour. Have you ever had customers saying to you " you know I like this card but (my recipient ) likes.......

Well I sometimes do . So today I did two cards similar design different colours. without further ado, here are my Pink and Blue......


The city scape was cutout using the diecuts from the memory box set 'wide open spaces'. I chose to watercolour them using a mix of kuretake paints wine red, brown, darkbrown, cobalt blue, mid yellow. The text were from Penny Black's 'words of kindness'

With the pink card I have added pics of the various stages for you to see.

So now that you have seen the two cards ...again I ask what's your preference? Pink or Blue..

Thanks for reading and see you next time ...

Comments