Day 3 Easter Fun Card making Class

Today was Day 3 and I wanted to do something a little different with the kids. I decided to let them play with distress oxides to create a background for their card and to add a shaker element to the card as well.

I wasnt sure they could handle the inks so I worked with each one on their card but the designs are totally theirs. I just provided little guidance as they were also using the reinkers for the oxides and I wanted minimum wastage.

The first background Lee-M did was this one. I noticed she was quiet when she die cut the hole in the front. So I asked if she liked it and she just shaked her head as in 'no'. Here is the inner circle from the first card.



I asked if she wanted to re do it and she said "yes". So she started again and this time her smile lit up the room and she asked if she could print it on paper and I said sure let's do it. So we printed it on paper and cardstock.



From then she was very talkative and couldnt wait to finish the card. which she did here.


Dom was not feeling very well but he did do a very good card as well for a 7 year old. I was so proud of him. I had told him he didnt have to come to class but he said he wanted to.


They both said they can't wait for next week... neither can I....

Well thanks for stopping by...Have a great Easter!

Comments