Using paints with colour pencils

Happy Easter to All

Today I want to share with you a simple card I designed using a digital stamp, watercolour paints and colour pencils.



This very cute painter is a digital stamp from tiddlyinks.

My theme was simple, design the background as a watercolour painting with splashes of colour everywhere. So using the kuretake paints in my palette I began to create a background of colours. There is red, orange, blue, dark blue, green, orange/brown, purple.

Using distress oxides , you can just see a splash of pink, but there is also blue and green that I blotted on the backdrop.

I then coloured the image with the same colours and using derwent watercolour pencils , I added more depth to the image with upward strokes ever so lightly. I also added glitter glue for a shimmery look.

Hope you like the card and if you have questions feel free to ask it in the comment section.

See you tomorrow when I tell you about Day 3 of my Easter Fun Cardmaking Classes.

Comments