At the West Indies Beer Co, Grenada

Wow I think Grenada just got even better with the West Indies Beer Co. at Lance Aux Epines Grenada.

Its been there a while but my boyfriend and I finally decided to give it a try and we really enjoyed it. And, I think it was the beer I sampled that also made me forget that I was flying home the next day, however its a good thing I decided to check my plane reservations that same night albeit at 10pm.

So thankfully I did not miss my flight...

Now back to the beer company....now you would be surprised to know that beer is not to my taste but adventure is my middle name so I tried one of the beers called 'black rock' with 8.3 % alcohol and it had a punch.... Its a good thing it was just a sample...whooooo... Even my dearbf who has had several strong beers while living many years in England thought ....whooo....that's a beer.

I just had the cider...also brewed there...it was delightfully delicious...hmmmm. The drinks were served in mason jars. My dearbf loved the jars and I reminded him I wanted to get a few last year in the US and he thought it was a crazy idea....not anymore...he's looking to get some when we travel this year. Talk about change of mind..hahaha...or was that the 8.3% talking there. The beers are brewed and drunk right there on the compound which adds to the ambience. When we arrived, there were just a handful of persons but then as it got darker more and more persons arrived there so you know its one of the 'happening' places in Grenada without a doubt.


The food was excellent as well we ordered ribs and coleslaw but the meal also came with fries so it was worth the stop. The prices too are excellent and I would recommend anyone to visit...the West Indies Beer Co.

Here are some of the pics from our adventure at the West Indies Beer Co

Comments