My little secret pool/garden I saw at Concord Falls

Hi there. Welcome back. You're probably wondering about my little secret pool/garden. Well when I began taking photos of the waterfall, I happened to look down from the road towards a building, which was situated across the way of the waterfall and I said WOW.... look how beautiful. It was like a little secret pool/garden.



The water was clean and clear and the vegetation around the pool gave it a sort of unspoiled appearance. Apparently my secret garden/pool was a continuation of a small waterfall across the way where we parked. The water fell from the hills above the roadway, then gathered in a pool there which then continued under the roadway and emptied into my secret pool.



Here is another pic of my secret pool..that I photographed.



Comments