Sparkle and Shine Day 4

Hi there. welcome back.

Day 4's class was all about shimmer, pearl and flakes. Beautiful, beautiful designs and ideas from the teachers. Here are my submissions



The first card, I used luminarte shimmer paints in sunflower, mallard green and cinnamon. I used a leaf stencil and drew out the design with a pencil then I painted the leaves and outlined them with a white sharpie pen for effect.


The second card I used perfect pearls and ranger's sticky embossing powder. I didnt have any vellum paper but I had a patterned sheet with brown flowers which I fussy cut out and stuck on the card with glossy accents. I added a pink ribbon for effect.

Hope you enjoyed my sparkle and shine cards. Day 5 and 6 will be completed upon my return at the end of the month.

Comments