Winner of $5 voucher from Animal Fun- TiddlyInks Blog Hop

Oh my gosh yesterday's blog hop was such fun! I had a blast...I hope everyone did too.

I want to thank everyone who participated, thanks for all of your wonderful comments and thanks to Christy and TiddlyInks for organising such a great event!

Well I've come to the exciting part of the entire event...announcing the winner of my $5 shopping voucher at Tiddly Inks. The winner is.....drum roll please.......

Jody Rolo..... congratulations Jody! You are the winner of a $5 gift voucher at Tiddly Inks. I know you will have a lot of fun shopping . Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to having you here at Sweet Cherry's Blog.

Thanks everyone.

Comments

Jody Rolo said…
Squeeeee thank you so very much Renee. I already know what I'm getting, hehe
Redapple39 said…
Hahaha...you are quite welcome... When you make a card or cards with your chosen purchase, let me know....I would be happy to place your card on my blog as my guest designer for the day.... Thanks again for participating!