Friday, September 22, 2017

Its Fab Friday again at Tiddlyinks


Hi there welcome again...to Fabulous Friday or Fab Friday as we tiddlyinkers call it.

Today's card features one of my favourite themes- CHRISTMAS! I love christmas time with all the feel good music, the singing, the concerts, the sharing, family time and more.
The digi image I am using is called 'Wryn goes caroling'.


In constructing this card I first made of a mask of Wryn. Then using a stencil of trees, I distressed the background using
DISTRESS INKS-SCATTERED STRAW AND DRIED MARIGOLD,SALTY OCEAN AND TUMBLED GLASS

Upon finishing I set my sights to the colouring of Wryn, on which I used the following copic markers.
R02, R43, B14, V20, R46, C1,Y18,Y13, Y19, 0,B00, RV66, C5, C2, RV25, R29,B12, E00, E57, R02, YG 17, G28

I finished off the image with some glitter and the words 'Jingle Bells'.

Oh I almost forgot the trees were not left completely white, I used Copic markers C1, V20 and 0 to give the trees depth and shadows.
Hope you enjoyed this week's card and see you soon on Sweet Cherry's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment