Its Fab Friday again at Tiddlyinks


Hi there welcome again...to Fabulous Friday or Fab Friday as we tiddlyinkers call it.

Today's card features one of my favourite themes- CHRISTMAS! I love christmas time with all the feel good music, the singing, the concerts, the sharing, family time and more.
The digi image I am using is called 'Wryn goes caroling'.


In constructing this card I first made of a mask of Wryn. Then using a stencil of trees, I distressed the background using
DISTRESS INKS-SCATTERED STRAW AND DRIED MARIGOLD,SALTY OCEAN AND TUMBLED GLASS

Upon finishing I set my sights to the colouring of Wryn, on which I used the following copic markers.
R02, R43, B14, V20, R46, C1,Y18,Y13, Y19, 0,B00, RV66, C5, C2, RV25, R29,B12, E00, E57, R02, YG 17, G28

I finished off the image with some glitter and the words 'Jingle Bells'.

Oh I almost forgot the trees were not left completely white, I used Copic markers C1, V20 and 0 to give the trees depth and shadows.
Hope you enjoyed this week's card and see you soon on Sweet Cherry's Blog.

Comments