Fab Friday at Tiddlyinks

Hi there and welcome again to Fab Friday at Tiddlyinks where you will get a taste of a whole lot of tiddlyinks fabulousness (if that is a word) from all the tiddlyinks designers. You are at sweet cherry's blog, just one of the many designers on the tiddlyinks design team.

For this week's card I am using the snowy wishes and snowman set at tiddlyinks.


The background was created using the following distress inks scattered straw, vintage photo, spiced marmalade, mustard seed distress inks. I first coloured the edges of the card with the distress inks listed above and then softened the background with the white pigment ink by Avery Elle.

Colouring of the snowman was a lot of fun using CopicsC5,C2,C1,Y19,Y13,E30,E00,E57,YG17,100,0,V20.

The trees were diecut using the tall birch by Memory Box

Hope you like this week's card and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Comments

Annette said…
I love the background you've created Renee. It's stunning. I've just been having a browse through your blog too. You make some lovely cards honey. Have a wonderful weekend. xx
Redapple39 said…
Thanks Annette...Glad you enjoyed my blog..and my cards..You have a wonderful weekend too!