Another Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks

Hi there everyone

Its another fab Friday at Tiddlyinks. We always have lots of exciting cards to show you on the tiddlyinks blog.

This Friday I am using Holly's Hippo and that hippo is a cute fellow...really adorable.

Markers used were Blicks studio pens: sienna, dark brown, caramel and saffron for the hair.
For the skin- Copics E30 and R02
For the dress, shoes and hair band I used blicks - red, brick red, leaf green, apple green, saffron and canary yellow.
For the hippo- periwinkle and light cerulean blue blicks studio pens.

This was such a cute image. I had fun colouring Holly and her christmas hippo....how cute is that...a christmas hippo...

The images were first coloured , then fussy cut out. I then stamped the greeting 'joy to the world'. Its from my stash of never before used stamps/ lost in transportation because of moving house.....

I added red and white twine as trim around the greeting and placed the coloured image on top. The red and blue background papers are from echo park 'A very Merry Christmas' and the gold paper is from my loose stack of papers which I had diecut, previously.

I hope you like this fab friday's card at tiddlyinks and check out all the cute and fun stuff there are at the store. Do not forget to look in at all the other blogs and leave a message for the wonderful tiddlyinks designers.

Have a great time!

Comments

JanR said…
So cute! Fantastic colours too.
Redapple39 said…
Thanks so much Jan. I really appreciate your comments alot!