Fab Friday at Tiddlyinks

Hi there . Its another fabulous Friday at Tiddlyinks.

Today I am using one of the extra images you get when you purchase some of the digital stamps at Tiddlyinks. Sometimes Christy gives you extra little goodies to complete your card composition. Today I am using one from Father's Day Vintage Truck

This bonus stamp is an image of golf clubs which can be used by itself or with the truck. Either in the truck bed or at the side of the truck.

Here is my card for Fabulous Friday

This can be used for a guy or a gal who likes golfing. Dont be afraid to challenge yourself. I often do.

Hope you enjoy this card and check out the other beautiful cards submitted by the remainder of the design team at Tiddlyinks

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by Sweet Cherry Cards.

Comments

JanR said…
Fab card! I especially love the sky, it's wonderful!
Redapple39 said…
Thank you so much, Jan. Its one of my favourite techniques.